To submit an abstract, you will need to complete your registration first HERE.
A unique access link to the abstract submission portal will be included in the Registration Confirmation.
Deadline for abstracts submissions: 11:59 pm EST, February 26th, 2024. Acceptance notification will be sent out in February 2024.
You are asked to submit your abstract in one of the four themes below:
- Building the Nervous System
- Glial Mechanisms and Injury
- Metabolism, Cellular and Molecular Neurobiology
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
You can submit an abstract for an Oral Presentation or a Poster.
Please note that here is a fee of 50 USD (member) / 100 USD (non-member) per abstract submission. Please ensure you have paid the abstract submission fee during registration before submitting an abstract. Please follow the instructions in the submission portal when entering the information, previewing, and submitting your abstract. Before you start to type your abstract into the abstract form remember the following:
- The abstract should be information containing:
- the specific objectives of the study
- a brief statement of method, if pertinent
- a summary of the main results
- a conclusion containing the main message of the paper. (It is not acceptable to state, for instance: "our data concerning…will be presented" or "The results will be discussed".) No figures or tables are acceptable.
- When using non-standard abbreviations, spell them out in full the first time they appear in the text followed by the abbreviations in parentheses. Do not use abbreviations in the title of the abstract.
- The formatting of the presenting author, the other authors and their institutional address is done automatically. So please do NOT enter it as well in the main abstract text field.
- A total of 500 words for the entire abstract (excluding the abstract title, all authors and their institution, and spaces) cannot be exceeded.