If you're attending ASN 2017, be sure to download the official conference app!
The app helps you navigate the conference schedule and allows you to create your own customized schedule within the app. In addition, you can follow the app activity feed to see posts from other attendees and follow conference news. The app allows for posting to social media accounts. The ASN app works on iPhones, iPads, and Android devices. A Web-based version is available for Blackberries, Windows phones and laptops. If you use the link below you'll be automatically redirected to the correct version.
CREATING YOUR PERSONAL AGENDA AND MAKING NOTES
- When you tap the "Add to my agenda" button in a session you link the session to your personal agenda. And all of your notes are gathered together there too.
- To make a note, just scroll to the bottom of the session and start typing.
- To access your agenda use the calendar button at the top right of most screens.
- Your agenda is available as a daily calendar or a single list, along with your notes.
- To export your notes and agenda use the toolbar button in the Notes section of the Agenda page. You can also export session details and notes in the same way.
The app has a built in Twitter and Facebook feed which shows all recent posts. If you have a Twitter or Facebook account you can reply or write your own messages. And there's a camera button on the page that lets you take and post photos as well!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DOWNLOADING:
To download the app onto your mobile device, search for "ASN 2017" in the Apple or Google Play app stores and download the app, allowing for permissions requested by the app.
For attendees who have Windows or Blackberry phones or do not have a smartphone, a web-based version of the app is available at http://bit.ly/ASNapp.
If you have a QR reader on your phone, just scan the QR code on the right. The url and QR code are only for use on iPhones, iPads and Android devices.
If you have trouble finding the app for any reason, please go to http://bit.ly/ASNapp on an iPhone, iPad or Android device
(not a desktop or laptop) or scan the QR code below. You will be taken to the correct app store to download the app.
The url is case sensitive.